1. Haidang are the traditioanl folk songs of which tribe?
(D) Sonowal Kachari
2.The Brahmaputra river entering Bangladesh is known as
3. Farkhanthi is celebrated by which tribe ?
4. When was Assam Bhasa Unnati Sabha formed?
5. On the Charge for which of the folowing crime, was Kushal Konwar hanged during the Quit India Movement?
(A) Killing of a British Sergent
(B) Supply of Illegal Arms
(C) Derailment of a train at Barpather
(D) Organising mass meeting when it was banned
6. The Hayagriva Madhava Temple of Hajo is located in which hill?
(A) Agnigarh Hill
(B) Nilachal Hill
(C) Monikut Hill
(D) Mikir Hill
7. Which is the last capital of Ahom Kingdom?
8. The foundation of Nationalist Historiography in Assam was laid by
(A) S.K. Bhuyan
(B) Jogesh Chandra Dutta
(C) Tapan Roy Choudhury
(D) Dwarkanath Ganguly
9. In which district the “Sri Surya Pahar” is located
10. Which Puran was composed in the Assam
(A) Kalika Puran
(B) Varuna Puran
(C) Vamana Puran
(D) Saura Puran
11. Which one is the highest peak in Assam
(A) Nilachal Peak
(B) Laike Peak
(C) Patkai Peak
(D) Kanduli Peak
12. Which Chutia king established Sadiya as the third capital of Chutia Kingdom
13. Sati Sadhani was a queen of which dynasty/ kingdom
14. What is Singarigharutha?
(A) Marriage ritual of Ahoms
(B) Coronation ceremony of Ahom Kings
(C) Death rituals performeed to Ahom Kings
(D) None of the Above
15. Who translated the drama “Sakuntala” from Sanskrit to Assamese?
(A) Atmaram Sarma
(B) Lambora Bora
(C) Harogovindra Sharma
(D) Gunabhiram Barua
10 thoughts on “Assam Gk – Test Set 31”
Question No 02 Wrong Answer, correct Option (A) Padma
Brahmaputra in Bangladesh is known by different names after the point of confluence but just entering Bangladesh it is known as Jamuna. You can check the image in the answer for your clarification and so Jamuna is the Answer.
How can you say the correct answer of this question is Option (A)Padma
First You need to study a book carefully then you are allowed to comment it.
Right Answer is Option (C) Jamuna as Assam Gk mention.
Q No 12 Sadia was 3rd no. of capital of Chutia kingdom.
Check the source for the answer, its second in https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sadiya
Nice gk. Its very helpful.
The answer of Q11 is Namcha Barwa
No, Sir i think i have answered correctly and it is the Laike peak of Assam. If you have relevant source than you can provide and i will make the changes but i think it is already correct and no change is required.
The highest peak of Assam is Namcha Barwa
All as i know Namcha Barwa is in the Tibetan Himalaya Mountain range which is around 7,600 meters and so the area does cover in our state Assam. Here we have to consider only the portion which exist in Assam and if we consider that then, Laike peak around 1960 meters situated in Dima Hasao district of Assam will be the correct answer for the highest peak of Assam. Sir, Hope i think i have cleared your doubt and still if your are not agree with my answer then please feel free to reply back.